BMRC knows that discoveries are not by luck, but by analyzing exploration data. Data is meaningful only if it can retrieved, analyzed and used in time. Quality and integrity of data is critical in the mining industry. The BMRC team has the capability of developing online database with high security, customized to the geology of each project. We develop our database with MS Dot Net frame work as front end and SQL server as back end. We have successfully developed a database which controls the process instead of being dependent on individuals. We have implemented a number of these at major mining companies in India and the west. We can also provide database in any of the commercial mining software formats, SQL server and MS Access. We are flexible and are cognizant about our clients’ needs and budget, but at the same time we do not compromise on quality and integrity.
- Raster to vector conversion of data from old historic data. We are specialized and experienced in converting old Russian data to JORC and NI 43-101 resource requirement formats after due diligence and validations.
- Thorough data validation and cleaning to make sure it is fit for purpose of JORC and NI 43-101 resource estimation.
- Customized database programming using MS Dot Net frame work as front end and SQL server as back end with high security.
- Flexibility of remote access. None of the geological 0ff-the-shelf software give remote access. BMRC can proudly claim that software developed in-house delivers that.
- QAQC data with auto mail shoot up to lab and project manager to monitor Lab KPI (Key Performance Index), Automated QAQC and acceptance/ rejection of lab batch wise results.
- Data visualization option in 3rd party Active X designed by BMRC on GIS platform.
- Software development.