BMRC offers complete geophysical solutions to the global mineral and oil exploration sector through Indigeo, a company owned and managed by Craig Raynes. Craig is a geophysicist with over 25 years of experience. Indigeo has played a successful role in several discoveries including kimberlites in Madhya Pradesh, India and the discovery of significant VMS copper resource in Oman. The company owns and operates a broad range of geophysical equipment allowing surveys to be customized to effectively explore your target commodity. We offer turnkey exploration programs from desktop GIS data compilations, data acquisition and interpretation, drill testing and ultimately, resource definition.
- Ground Magnetics
- GEM Systems GSM19-W continuous recording magnetometers with in-built GPS
- Geometrics G856X base station units.
- Zonge ZeroTEM and NanoTEM
- Apex Parametrics Max-Min
- Resistivity/Induced Polarization
- Zonge GGT10 Transmitter / GDP32 receiver
- Scintrex CG-5 Gravity meter
- Magellan ProMark 500 DGPS