BMRC strongly believes in imparting knowledge and succession planning. We at BMRC develop teams of national professionals and subsequently help in reducing high cost on expatriate experts. We design customized GIT ‘Graduate in Training’ programs to develop fresh graduates to understand best practices and take up day to day technical challenges in exploration and mining cycles. The BMRC team members have been credited with developing nationals, who are now in leadership roles. We create technical leaders rather than managers which in turn leads to a stronger team. We have mentoring skills and motivate individuals to work as a team.
- Customized training program in mapping, logging, sampling, QAQC, data management and geological interpretation.
- Geo statistical training
- Training for various estimation methods and mineral resource estimates.
- Customized Graduate in Training programs "GIT"
- Design technical learning objectives “TLO” for graduates and experienced professionals
- Training in computing geology techniques and resource modeling software
- Basic statistics for day to day use in mining and geology.